Saturday, January 22, 2011

Hermits United

Professor Yana: Oh, every human being's heard of Utopia. Where have you been?
The Doctor: Bit of a hermit.
Professor Yana: [skeptically] A hermit... with uh, friends?
The Doctor: Hermits United. We meet up every ten years and swap stories about caves. It's good fun. For a hermit.

-Utopia

I absolutely ADORE this quote! So much so, that I am making a bracelet from it! I am very into making friendship bracelets, and I found this totally awesome website: http://www.friendship-bracelets.net/. When I was on there, I decided to search for any Doctor Who patterns, and I found a simple alpha pattern that read 'Hermits United'. I would give you a link, but sadly the pattern is gone ): Luckily, I had printed it off a while ago, so I sill have it! (: I can't wait to finish it, and I'll upload pics when I'm done!

Love Always,
Doctor Donna ♥ 

3 comments:

  1. You should make me one also :P i'd wear it. and have reason to Really have one Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. we're not going to Emphasize that fact that you are a total loner lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. not a total loner, hence the point of us being united! go hermits!

    ReplyDelete