Thursday, January 20, 2011

Quotes

10th Doctor:
I'm the Doctor. I'm a Time Lord. I'm from the planet Gallifrey in the Constellation of Kasterborous. I'm 903 years old and I'm the man who is gonna save your lives and all 6 billion people on the planet below. You got a problem with that?
-Voyage of the Damned

11th Doctor:
I’ll be a story in your head, but that’s okay, because we’re all stories in the end.  Just make it a good one, eh?   Because it was, you know.  It was the best.  A daft old man who stole a magic box and ran away.  Did I ever tell you that I stole it? Well, I borrowed it.  I always meant to take it back.  Oh, that box, Amy, you’ll dream about that box.  It’ll never leave you.  Big and little at the same time. Brand-new and ancient and the bluest blue ever. 
-The Big Bang

Love Always,
Doctor Donna <3

No comments:

Post a Comment